Reflection

 After a lot of effort, Im finally wrapping up this project. I haven't done these blogs well at all . This project has been both fun aswell as stressful. One key takeaway I have from this whole profolio project is being able to always make changes and I guess be adaptable when you face struggles or hard problems. Unfortunately alot happened and I wasn't able to commit to my blogs at certain points in time. Others I just didnt give great effort and when I did they turned out really good. It's like anything in life, you will see your results based off the effort you put in. 

On one of our really important filming days an actor(my close friend tho) Rui, couldn't come what so ever. In response, my partner and I quickly somewhat changed the storyline. I didnt like this much but you gotta do what you gotta do. We decided that Dan, the character im playing and a supporting character mike would wake up and see rui's character missing. This actually set everything pretty well for a plot twist involving our serial killer. We also thought of the TV scene fairly late into the filming day and I feel like it was an essential addition.

Moving on this project gave a valuable chance to apply the various skills learned in our class. From shot selection, mise en scene, sound, and alot of other components. For me, I switched around editing between a free trial with Epidemic Sound and using Cap Cut Pro. I haven't talked about sound at all. We carefully chose four soundtracks for different scenes: an upbeat tune for a party scene, a layed back sound for our waking-up, a scary sort of beat as dan and mike walk into the car, and a odd audio for the ending of the opening.

Finishing up with this project has taught me that working with long term projects is one of the most difficult things that can be done.. I have to face it, I dont really know how good my blogs are. All I know is I spent time on the end result and that great, but absolutely need to better with working in the process.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ITS DONE!! Film Opening

Critical Reflection