ITS DONE!! Film Opening

 Here it is. My blogging has been terrible. I haven't done great at expressing what has truly been going on and my planning behind my work. I lacked consistency and didnt bring much of what was being looked for. I feel that I learned much more than imagined but just simply couldn't put it into the blogs. Id even go far enough to say I retained more than some people who could write and write without stopping. Unfortunately I couldn't.  Putting my words out and saying what ive done was one thing I definitely struggled with. I mean I can express myself but as far as this project went, I was more focused on the product than telling what went behind it. I looked into editing technique, good shot angles for my CCR, and much more. At the end of the day I didnt bring my effort to the blogs and thats something that needed to be different. I really do like the result of the film opening project. I think it's what is being looked for and it represents the social group of my horror genre. 

Here it is! Hopefully it can bring components of a solid horror film opening..FINGERS CROSSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-mF6b8z0as


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Critical Reflection

Reflection