CCR Planning

 Today we finished up all our filming for the party scenes. Since we have made a pretty fair dent into the editing I wanted to start the transition into focusing on my CCR. Below are the four questions that have to be answered inside 7-10 minutes. I was a bit worried about the time and not for the reason you THINK! Alot has gone on in this project and im genuinely unsure that I will be able to fit it in just 10 simple minutes. Anyways here's the questions...

  • How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?
  • How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?
  • How did your production skills develop throughout this project?
  • How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project
I made a script for CCR #1. I wanted to make a podcast type video and have a back and forth informing conversation. In order for that to happen I would need a solid back and forth layout. Here is the start of that.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ITS DONE!! Film Opening

Critical Reflection

Reflection