Another Filming Day and Film Outreach

 Filming and Outreach Plan

The filming process has been rigorous and it's DIFFICULT to get right. I want to use my research towards the opening we are producing but it is requiring many takes to get it right. I guess thats honestly how it's supposed to go. As I advanced I got better at understanding what I'm trying to get out of certain shots. I explained exactly what should happen to our camera man and he did his very best to capture it. Below is a brief image of a shot taken from out filming today. 

Film Outreach/Audience

Age range is 15-25

When it comes to favored age for our target audience, a younger crowd becomes the desired subjects. Younger individuals tend to seek more thrilling and hyped up moments, this is why we want to reach out to teens and young adults for the success of our film.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ITS DONE!! Film Opening

Critical Reflection

Reflection