First Filming Day

    YES! We finally have started our filming and I am feeling pretty excited.

 Today my partner came over and was ready for our first film day. He brought his brother and I called over two friends to help film and act. I was hoping for a highly productive first day, where we were able to put a large dent into the first few scenes of the opening. However, this was simply just not the case. For the first hour and half or so we just hung around and talked while getting everything ready. We did somewhat attempt to fully film but that just wasn't what our focus was totally on. ITS HARD.. I mean im not sure how else to say it. To set up every scene and shot and make sure the lighting remains the same and our actors are in the same state of mine. I lost my patience a few times but then I remembered this is our real first test with the film opening. I mean this whole time we have put effort into planning and were finally brining physical work to the table. It's just not gonna go the right way every time. 

    I am hoping that with our efforts we will be able to film more successfully next weekend and bring a lot more to the table, maybe even get around half way with the shooting. Understanding and managing our time will be the most important factor going into the second attempt and set of filming.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ITS DONE!! Film Opening

Critical Reflection

Reflection